This week’s Short Paper Assignment asks to take a deep look into the challenges members of the LGBTQI+ communities face in different culture around the globe. After reading about the Muxe of Mexico, select a culture or nation that interests you and dig into its acceptance/rejection of individuals whose sexual orientation differs from the binary definitions long believed to be normal.
In prepping your outline for Short Paper #4–Cross-Cultural Examination of Homosexuality, make sure you include the following:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $13/Page
- An introductory paragraph that sets up your analysis, tell your reader what they are about to read and why they should be interested in the report.
- A brief summary of the country you’ve selected to investigate.
- An overview of the historical, political and social challenges members of the LGBTQI+ communities face in the country you’ve selected.
- A description any Gay Rights groups found in the country and a brief review of their strategies towards acceptance.
- And finally, a summary paragraph that ties everything together. You want your reader to walk away knowing more than they did before about the acceptance/rejection of LGBTQI+ communities in the country you investigated and the conclusions you’ve reached.
Hope this helps.