Open Stax Anatomy and Physiology: Chapter 5 The Integumentary System.
Open Stax Biology: Chapter 34 Animal Nutrition and the Digestive System, read pages 965-983
Changes in the Body with Age: Chapter 3, pages 55-60 and 68-70 ALL THREE ATTACHED
- After studying this week course readings, please answer to the following questions:
1. What is your opinion about trying to look as young as possible?
- 2. What procedures are you willing to undergo to reduce the effect of aging on your skin?
3. Do you believe that wrinkles should be treated?
- 4. Should medical procedures like Botox injections and face lift be covered by health insurances? Why or why not?
5. Why it is important to minimize sun damage? Describe the effects of the excessive exposure to sun on your skin.