Reply to the peer student Discussion:
According to the CFI (2020), leadership traits are explained as the personal characters and qualities of influential leaders. Leadership traits can be different that will help organizations and employees to succeed towards completion of the project. Here are some examples of the characteristics and attributes of influential leaders:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.
Just from $13/Page
- Effective communicator who can have the skills and ability who communicate with the clients, different stakeholders, different parties.
- Accountable and responsible who always takes responsibility to handle the situation and events
- Long term thinkers who can predict and plan for the long term periods.
- Confident who always feels confident and relaxed.
- Self-motivated who knows to motivate and encourage others.